O Banh Mi, Damansara Uptown

December 14, 2013

O Banh MiO Banh MiO Banh MiO Banh MiO Banh MiO Banh MiIMG_6606O Banh Mi

We’ve fallen in love with O Banh Mi. The fluffy and light home-made baguettes are just love and who knew that copious amounts of cilantro with pickled carrots, onions, lemongrass minced chicken and Vietnamese chili sauce could end up the freshest and yummiest sandwich I’ve had (forgive me if I haven’t tried the original banh mi in Vietnam)? The original banh mi had a swipe of pork liver pate but I skipped that (organs are not my cup of tea) and it still tasted amazing. The coffee is great as well even though it put me in a state of shivers and headaches for a whole day (I’m caffeine intolerant sadly).

We’re hoping that more stuff will be added to the menu soon (they had a teriyaki chicken banh mi the last time we went). My current favourite is the O School banh mi, whilst the boo’s changes with his mood.

O Banh Mi
33, Jalan SS21/56b, Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

1 comment :

  1. Hi Brother/Sister,
    Let me introduce you all , a Good original Vietnamese Banh Mi at Puchong Puteri the Cafe located behind Columbia Asia hospital next few shop from 7 eleven . I had try is really better then others in PJ and Publika. Their coffee really unforgettable too. You should try...The cafe lady boss is Vietnamese very humble and nice. I guest this the best banh mi in town. I saw many Vietnamese customer in and out order take away so many over 25 to 40 Baguette in one go.. surprising me. This make me confident to share with you all...
    The Cafe open 10.30 to 8pm only.

    ReplyDelete