My weekend in pictures

June 20, 2013

One thing about working life and filling all my other available free time during the weekdays with being a gym junkie, is that you really start to appreciate having hours on end with nothing to do, but just to relax with the people you love.

I am virtually lifeless during the weekdays so the only chance that I get to wield my camera about is on weekends. Street photography to me is also something so new and so fresh I’m experimenting with that I always fear that I’ll be caught out by my subjects.

IMG_8889

IMG_9006

 IMG_9164
Celebrating Father’s Day

 IMG_9157
Boo and his beloved grandparents

IMG_9017

I’ve been reading so many photography blogs recently, of blogger personalities from New York, Australian wedding photographers etc, and it’s inspired me to start up my own blog and also inspired me to want to take better pictures.

IMG_9197

IMG_9298

IMG_9296

IMG_2624

IMG_2623

IMG_2620

IMG_2622

IMG_2626

I think it’s my aspiration to be a wedding photographer someday. :)

xx

0 comments :

Post a Comment