Christmas is just around the corner

December 10, 2013

wishlist

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Wishlists are like my guilty pleasure, I love making them but I know I shouldn’t because the chances that I actually get anything on the list are usually nil.

I’m looking for a new backpack for travel/photography usage since I’m seriously limiting myself by carrying around a handbag every time I’m taking photos. Herschel carries a pretty nice looking line of canvas backpacks that aren’t explosion-in-your-pocket expensive (think below RM300), but some reviews say that the quality is a little lacking. I’m looking to upgrade my 50mm f1.8 to the better-built 50mm f1.4 USM but that obviously isn’t going to happen soon. Hopefully it’ll happen by my birthday next year… :D

Kate Spade had a site-wide 30% sale and I so wanted to get an iPhone casing (always wanted one) except, no shipping to Malaysia. Great. The Kinfolk Table is more of an eye-candy book for me rather than a bona fide cookbook, as I’ve had first hand experiences with Kinfolk recipes – vague instructions and missing ingredients.

Anyone want to be my secret santa?

2 comments :

  1. That backpack is absolutely gorgeous! Adding that to my wishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it! Herschel's bags are beautiful but not too expensive which is exactly what I like about them.

      Delete